Monday, May 24, 2010

Long Delayed Postings

I was supposed to start this blog of a day-to-day recap of my life living in the US of A. Unfortunately, hectic schedules and heck, laziness, got the better of me last year so I was not able to do so until now. To be honest, I still feel lazy blogging in. Wala naman kasi akong maiku-kwento eh! Nothing really worth telling. Whenever I'm being asked how am I, the usual response would be "Ok lang. Ganun pa din"...Sigh!!! Why is it like that? I wonder....Is my life really that inconsequential? Anyways, (here we go again), I will not promise but I will try, to post something worth telling. You may be asking what? Since I am being told that I cook well, I guess I could blog about that. I know, I know. There's already a lot of cooking blogs all over the Net and this idea is not the first one. But heck, this is my blog and I can post whatever I want. Well, actually not everything really. Anyways, I have a lot of time in my hands due to a very slow business nowadays, I think I can do that, meaning do something worthwhile instead of playing golf on WII or Texas Hold-Em on Pokerstar.net....

So what menu should I post the first time. Hmmmm..... I've been asked several times about my Lumpiang Gulay and it's sauce. I don't know but it seems like my girlfriend Muriel's HS classmates who are also my friends now (she even says they treat me more like their classmate than her. Can't really blame them. I'm lovable you know...ha ha ha) love this dish especially the sauce. Nothing really fancy about it. So i guess for tomorrow, you will be seeing the ingredients and directions on how to prepare the dish and it's sauce. Should I post pictures and video as well? What do you think?

So there you go. I have my first blog for 2010. Hooray!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good one Carlos!, Yeah, blogging is fun, especially if you take joy in writing. It is a great stress reliever, and you can have it any way you want. If one blog isn’t good enough for you, create more! There are so many possibilities in blogging using your creativity and imagination... it's endless. Had written three different blogs and its a lot of fun.

    So am looking forward to your version of Lumpiang Gulay and see how "lovable" you are...

    ReplyDelete